Amber Gilmore is a Pediatric Sleep Consultant, Newborn Care Specialist, Postpartum Doula and the proud founder of Creative Nurturing, which sees to childcare and nurturing. She lives and performs many of her personal and occupational functions within the perimeter of Atlanta, Georgia. However, as one with wonderful qualities of once being a nanny and now a newborn specialist, she gets offers to care for infants from different states across the nation, which becomes part of her occupational voyages.
With Amber, black is beautiful. She is bubbly, calm, fashionably vibrant, innovative, and she bears a core soul of humor. While she keeps professional face most times, she also love to make people laugh and happy.
She grew up loving babies and adoring them. Hence, childcare is not just an occupation for her; it is a passion, a way of life. Being mostly influenced by her mother who was a creative seamstress and an entrepreneur, Amber contacted the spirit of venturing into business as well as being careful with people and objects. In fact, one could say her mom rubbed off her fashion sense and creative brilliance on Amber. She made clothes for clients as well as Amber, since the latter was tender as a flower. The Sun rose upon Amber from the city of Atlanta, although she has her heartbeat come from Charleston, South Carolina. The memories of an inspiring childhood for courage, strength, and essence, roamed the humble city of Atlanta.
Apart from being passionate with childcare and nurturing, Amber Gilmore has certifications in Pediatric Sleep Consulting, Executive Diploma of Professional Nanny Studies, PostPartum Care, CPR, Reducing the risk of SIDS and SUID in Early Education and Childcare, and Basics of Lactation Management Complete Nursing.
From her professional portfolio, Amber has gotten more gigs from people based on others’ recommendations of how wonderful she has been. With more than a decade years of professional practice, her professional services covered Clinical and Practical care of Newborn, Childcare and Developmental knowledge, Family Support and Parental Coaching.
With a swelling passion, Amber hopes to reach more people, care for more children, have children of her own, and make parents from various walk of life feel safe and peaceful with their children.
Creative Nurturing has Amber Gilmore at the helm of affairs. Her credentials and aims are:
- 30,000 hours hands-on experience
- 14 years and counting newborn and childcare experience
- Professionally Insured, Bonded and Drug Tested
- Certified Infant And Child Sleep Consultant
- CACHE Certified Master Newborn Care Specialist
- Certified Executive Diploma of Professional Nanny Studies
- Basics of Lactation Management
- Reducing the Risk of SIDS/SUIDS Certificate
- PostPartum Doula
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Discreet and Confidental Care
- Family Support
- Over a decade plus of experience in the Child-Care industry who personally catered to countless children’s initial needs and is still an active Newborn Care Specialist (a.k.a “baby nurse”), Postpartum Doula and Infant and Child Sleep Consultant.
- Extensive hours of hands-on training, Learning mentoring, and being mentored herself.
- A self-motivated, responsible, trustworthy and innate leader. Amber Gilmore is driven, hard working and detail oriented, she is an instant comforting resource to clients. She intends to use her expertise and guidance to meet large scale demands in child care nationwide.